youtube green artefact and bad audio

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by krio, Jan 19, 2016.

1. krio

krio New Member

hi, i noticed this green artefact in a youtube video (where the mouse points and near).
    I'm sure is not the source, because on my pc it is perfect.
    The same for audio, i hear like compressed, instead on my pc the playback is fine.
    WHY???
    THERE IS SOMETHING WORKING ON THIS BOX?

Screenshot_2016-01-19-22-59-12.png

2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Sorry krio, but I see the usual (unavoidable) compression artifact, and (for me) absolutely not a green one around the mouse cursor.
    May be my eyes doesn't distinguish colors variance as yours, I'm mid aged :(

Give us the Youtube video link, and the time where you see the artifact.
    So Zidoo developers could do the same check.

3. krio

krio New Member

You are right, the artefact i can see only on my panason8c plasma TV, the picture is ok. So what's this display issue? All 5he other video origin are displayed correctly

4. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    which hdmi mode do you set?1080P60 or others?

5. krio

krio New Member

1080p60 right. But seems color reProduktion problem not resolution

6. PacoRabanne

Again, could you report rhere file URL and time of the artifact point?
    Another question: do you have another TV to connect to X6 to verify if depends on a X6 - TV interface incompatibility?
    Anyway, if you give us the youtube URL and time, this evening I'll try to reproduce the problem.

7. krio

krio New Member

As i said, the problem is in displaying, i see it in the whole video duration, i have it only with youtube, the other video are ok. my TV is panasonic 46gt30

8. PacoRabanne

If you say "the problem is in displaying", seems that the problem is in your TV, not in X6.
    Without a reference file to test, no one can confirm issue or developers do any debug...
    Why you don't want to give us the Youtube URL?

9. krio

krio New Member

10. PacoRabanne

On my X6, using Android TV version Youtube App, no green artifact and perfect audio.
    But video stutter a lot... I must understand why.

Zidoo Team?

Apropos, OGYouTube ask every time to install something, but I don't like to install something from a strange site...
    May be I'll remove it at all.

11. krio

krio New Member

i took some TV screen photo to show you what i see...is really weird, i can't see them on other tv

20160223_234501.jpg 20160223_234423.jpg 20160223_234517.jpg 20160223_234517.jpg