Wake up from mouse?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by dmdrl, Jan 19, 2016.

1. dmdrl

dmdrl New Member

Hey everyone.
    I bought x6 pro few weeks ago, configured it and now I want to hide it behind my TV.
    My TV is pretty old Philips 40PFL8605, it has EasyLink feature (some kind of HDMI-CEC) and i can use it's remote control for X6 box as well, except of Powering on. At the same time I can power of ZIdoo x6 with Philips remote, but to power it on i have to use original remote.
    I also have AirMouse connected to Zidoo. I have configured power on button but still to power on zidoo i have to point it directly to IR receiver of Zidoo. That's why i can't hide the box behind TV at this moment as IR receiver will be also hidden.

Is there any alternative way to power on zidoo x6 pro box? Maybe using airmouse button? or anything else.

Ideally i would like to have X6 on when turning on TV.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

X6 has a dedicated chip (they call it PMU, look on the relevant page on Zidoo site) who handle power management and also IR interface. This is why (if CEC doesn't function) you must use IR remote.
    Airmouse is not able to power on the device. I think that when power down, only the PMU is active.

3. dmdrl

dmdrl New Member

got it. thx.
    will try to make it work through CEC