DTS Issue

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by trunckz, Mar 16, 2015.

1. trunckz

trunckz New Member

Hi,
    I have a problem with every file with a DTS track. The sound drop out and is delay with the video. My zidoo is connect in optical with my audio receiver. Can you fix that in priority, my zidoo is unsuable with this issu.
    Thanks

2. Jens

Jens Member

Are you able to provide a sample piece of one of your files ? Which format (container) ? AVI, MKV, VOB, WMV, MP4 ... ? I only know that VOB files are totally out of sync, but any other file with a DTS Core track is working fine with any player app on my box.

In case it is MKV you may use e.g. MKV toolnix to split your file into small pieces and upload one.
    http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MKVtoolnix

3. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

you are very kind,Jens.
    Yes, if trunckz could provide his video sample , we will more easily find the root cause and reslove the issue.

4. manos

manos New Member

I have problem with dts sound, i have conect zidoo x9 with hdmi to tv and optical to ampifier (5.1, dts support) and i can get dts sound from zidoo. I try mkv files with dts and the ampifier gives me only stereo. I try it diferently conect hdmi to my ampifier and hdmi from ampifier to tv so the problem not solved... Any ideas???

5. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Have tried change sound output to raw?

6. manos

manos New Member

Yes i try this but the problem doesn't solved

7. manos

manos New Member

I try raw from hdd the problem is solved but from kodi no.

8. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

In kodi did you activated transit?