play games with standard RC

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Buddym, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Buddym

Buddym Member

Guys, I regularly experience problems when playing games with the standard remote control.
    When I play games I often can't click on a button in a game or in some games I must jump and go to the right side at the same moment. How must I do that or is it not possible?

Any suggestions for better options to play games/navigate? Must I use an air Mouse like Mele F10 deluxe or a wireless game controller?

2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

I never play games with any of my android devices, including X6 Pro, but I think you need at least a wireless game joystick (exist some Bluetooth connected as little as a keyring and cheap enough) even also a Airmouse/Keyboard with Touchpad.
    I hope that someone that uses X6 also for games could be more exhaustive.

3. Buddym

Buddym Member

Thanks PacoRabanne I will try to find more info and hope other users have more info. It is for my children. I also do not play games :)

4. nice159

nice159 Active Member

I have Tronsmart Mars G01. Can't play a lot of games but those which are supported work ok.

5. Buddym

Buddym Member

Thanks, can you tell me why you can't play a lot games? Is there another method to play those games?

6. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Working games - Asphalt 8, GT Racing 2, Eternity Warriors 2, Red Ball 4 - (kids)...
    I guess some games just don't recognize the controller.