How to connect the zidoo x9s to the TV with the HDMI cable and recording

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Calaf, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Calaf

Calaf New Member

Hi,
    i would like to buy this model. I'm not clear the connection to the TV, to see the box on the TV, where I have to connect the HDMI cable to the OUTPUT or INPUT exit of the zidoo x9s? I'll explain the HDMI port behind the TV is one then I take the HDMI cable and connect one end of the cable to the TV and the other end to the HDMI IN exit of the zidoo for recording ... right ? Or I have to necessarily connect a HDMI Splitter like this https://www.amazon.com/Splitter-Dis...qid=1539872111&sr=8-4&keywords=eakai+splitter to the HDMI output of the TV using a first HDMI cable (INPUT Splitter) and then connect a ' end of a second HDMI cable to the OUTPUT 1 exit of the Splitter and then the other end of the cable to the HDMI IN of the zidoo and still connect a third HDMI cable to the OUTPUT 2 exit of the Splitter and the other end of the cable to the HDMI output of the zidoo ... Basically, you need a total of 3 HDMI cables right? Can I then directly record the programs that are broadcast on TV?
    Thank you

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018