Remote not working properly for youtube

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by manoj, Mar 19, 2018.

1. manoj

manoj New Member

YouTube has been frustrating, you can't scroll down using the buttons on the remote. You have to use the air mouse to move to a different video but only what's on the screen. Also it does show the entire page on my tv and in the settings of the box I can't change the screen size. I like to watch a lot of YouTube videos so this is really annoying me and starting to be a deal breaker.

Andreas Steinmeier likes this.
  2. Victor Shocot

Victor Shocot New Member

youtube for android TV is your solution

Andreas Steinmeier likes this.
  3. Andreas Steinmeier

Andreas Steinmeier New Member

I have the same problem. How do we scroll down the page?

4. tomstrela

tomstrela New Member

I bought zidoo h6 pro mainly for watching videos on you tube. I have the sam problem in tha aplication. YouTube is frustrating, you can't scroll down using the buttons on the remote. You have to use the air mouse to move to a different video but only what's on the screen. I like to watch a lot of YouTube videos so this is really annoying, a ask you if this problem will be solved and when can we get it solved, thanks. Also main screen of zidoo h6 pro apears not corectly on the screen 100% at once.

5. Victor Shocot

Victor Shocot New Member

6. gleb55555

gleb55555 New Member

Yes, the "Youtube for Android TV" app helps ... but why to not implement remote control support for regular Youtbube app ???