Flickering blocks

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by MetalBroly, Apr 22, 2018.

1. MetalBroly

MetalBroly New Member

ciao ho ricevuto ieri uno zidoo h6 pro con fw 1.0.13 ed ho questi sfarfallamenti di blocchi di pixel come potete vedere nel video. è un problema software o hardware? mi potete aiutare a risolverlo? voglio precisare che ho anche aggiornato alla 1.0.25 ed ho smanettato con alcune impostazioni ma non è cambiato nulla.

Hi, I received a zidoo h6 pro yesterday with fw 1.0.13 and I have these flickering blocks of pixels as you can see in the video. Is it a software or hardware problem? can you help me to solve it? I want to clarify that I also updated to 1.0.25 and I hacked with some settings but nothing has changed.
    I apologize for my english from google translator.

update: when I open a netflix series the resolution is downscaled from 1080 60p to 1080 24p while on my old x6 pro this does not happen always remains at 1080 60p

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. dipper_cat

dipper_cat Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

1, cambia il video,
    2, sostituire il cavo HDMI e assicurarsi che non vi siano forti interferenze elettromagnetiche attorno al dispositivo.

1、Change the video,
    2、Change your HDMI cable and Ensure there is no strong electromagnetic interference around the device.

3. MetalBroly

MetalBroly New Member

ho già provato a farlo e si più televisori ma il problema persiste.

I have already tried to do it and more TV sets but the problem persists.

4. mitchell4you

mitchell4you Member

also check if there is no airco of fan connected to same power out-led..
    if you have another power supply rated 5v 3a try that one..
    also try unplugging USB devices.. check if it persist or not (faulty or USB devices using to much power can also be a problem )

goodluck