No audio on hdmi out

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Zappasian, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Zappasian

Zappasian New Member

I tried everything . Different cable. HDMI passtrough set to raw. Updated to 2.05
    My setup ; LG soundbar with hdmi in and hdmi out (arc). Tv Panasonic Tcp50gt50

2. circular

circular Member

i am very want it have this function, but wait so long, not yet have,
    you so lucky :)

3. Zappasian

Zappasian New Member

Do you mean that it is NOT working for anyone ? I have read reviews talking about hdmi that it is working fine for almost all format For me even system sound doesn't work with hdmi out

4. Zappasian

Zappasian New Member

Resolved !

After updated firmware to 2.0.5 I did a factory data reset in menu: Settings/backup and reset and unplugged all peripherals, I had sound on HDMI but after I plugged my RF IPazzPort Remote Keyboard with SOUNDS ! there goes the audio on HDMI .

So it's seems that the android system is automatically send the audio to the IpazzPort Remote and there is no option to turn this off.

:)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  5. circular

circular Member

i want have a swich can off hdmi sound
    only need video out to tv
    my sounnd had out by optical socket

6. JohnS

JohnS Member

That's my setup, video from HDMI and audio through optical, everything works (AC3, DTS etc)

7. SaskMedia

SaskMedia Member

There’s an option for USB audio in quick settings. Make sure that is turned off.

8. circular

circular Member

had your TV voice out ?
    TV have sound and amplifier speaker also have voice ,i feel so bad

9. JohnS

JohnS Member

No I have turned hdmi sound off, so I only have sound from optical if you have any questions about my settings in zidoo just ask!

10. circular

circular Member

may i ask you turn hdmi sound off from tv or x9s ?
    if x9s , how can you do it ?

11. JohnS

JohnS Member

From zidoo, I will check when I come back from work I once configured when I bought and now I forgot!!

12. JohnS

JohnS Member

Apparently I have both HDMI and Spdif set to raw. So I really I haven't disabled HDMI. But because my tv cannot accept dts/ac3 files I have no output from tv. I guess if your tv can decode those files you just have to turndown your tv volume