solved - Cinemavision + ZIDOO Player

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by smartbrother, Jan 17, 2017.

1. smartbrother

smartbrother Member

Does anyone know any possibility to make Cinemavision work with the Wrapper (external ZIDOO player)?

Or would it be possible to implement something in the player to make it work with CInemavision?

Thanks again :)

2. smartbrother

smartbrother Member

seems to work... dont know if its due to the new zidoo firmware or the updated 1.0.12 of cinemavision, but now it also works with the wrapper :)
    amzing, thanks!

3. AndyK91

AndyK91 New Member

Hi smartbrother,

I have bought a Zidoo X9S a few days ago and im also a big fan of the Kodi Addon Cinemavision. The ZDMC runs just fine, but always when I start my Sequence, the player plays only one Video and then returns back to my library..

Do you maybe know how to solve that? It would be so great, cause without Cinemavision, watching movies isnt the same.. :/

Would love to hear from you! Thanks in advance :)

Ymlik likes this.
  4. ras96

ras96 New Member

Heloo, smartbrother.
    Can you write a set of settings? Because it does not work for me ...
    Thanx

5. julianbr

julianbr New Member

Hi, I can't get Cinema Vision to work with ZDMC (17.6) and Cinema Vision. I'm running the latest firmware (x9s v1.5.0).

It just plays the first video and stops. Never starts the main feature. How did you do it? Do you have your actions and media stored on the zidoo? I have tried various solutions to make it work, without luck :(