X9S BD 4K menu

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by snako79, Dec 8, 2017.

1. snako79

snako79 New Member

Hello, I would like to know if apart from the bluray menus, it also reproduces the bluray 4K menus?

thanks and best regards

2. achilleas8095

achilleas8095 New Member

Since 1.4.16 firmware but in beet test version so it won’t play all of them.

snako79 likes this.
  3. snako79

snako79 New Member

ok, thanks

So, do not the menus work in the 4K bd or in all the BDs?

4. achilleas8095

achilleas8095 New Member

Well I can’t be accurate because I haven’t made so much testing but I would say that in hd Blu-rays works about 80-90% and uhd Blu-rays 40-50% of them in the latest 1.4.19 firmware ( in previous 1.4.16 the percentage is smaller especially in uhd Blu-rays).

5. snako79

snako79 New Member

ok thanks, I am undecided between the X9s and the egreat A5, and it is a subject that would make me opt for one or the other, the egreat says it works very well with the bd navigation, but the X9s is more powerful, it has android 6, better wifi, better graphics processor, and say that the realtek chip is better than the hisilicone

Greetings and thank you

6. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

I think you have answered your own question on what one to get .

Plus which gets regular updates as thats what counts highly .

7. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

Any blu-ray or 4k with branching will not work frame jumps. eg the martian extended, independence day,the 3D rouge one awful jump cuts. Any movie in the alien franchise will not even open main menu.

8. snako79

snako79 New Member

ok thanks, I just bought the X9s

DELUCAS likes this.
  9. snako79

snako79 New Member

thank you very much for the information, in the end I decided to buy it in amazon