Bluetooth button doesn't work

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by Olcay, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Olcay

Olcay New Member

Hi all,

I'm new user of zidoo x9..
    My problem is, when I push on the button of bluetooth, it doesn't work. What is the problem?

2. Scott

Scott Member

Did you go into setup on X9 and turn it on and allow it to search but Your device it is looking for must have bluetooth enabled first .
    I have tried it on mine and it does work. Also what are you trying to connect to as there are at least 4 versions of bluetooth out now .

3. Olcay

Olcay New Member

Hi,
    I have attached a picture here.. As you see, the bluetooth button on the top doesn't work when I push on it

Attached Files:

4. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Try disable the wifi, those services are on the same chip. Then pair your bluetooth device. When pair usely you will not have problem. I had that problem on my tv stick T428.

5. Olcay

Olcay New Member

I tried this Sarco, but doesn't work :(
    First, when I opened the box, I paired my mouse and keyboard very easily, I used all the day without any problem, but next day, when I opened the box again
    it didn't work...I tried to return to factory settings, then paired again, it works.. And other day, doesn't :(

In short, I have to return to factory settings whenever I want to use my bluetooth mouse and keyboard

6. Sarco

Sory to learn that, my first X9 did that on wifi and now wifi bluetooth not working anymore. I bought a another box since no service from Zidoo, even spent 100$ in mail charge. They never pick the box at post office. I bought a another one for HDMI in.

7. Scott

Scott Member

Did a test turned ON WIFI and connected then went to bluetooth and turned that on both work fine .
    Did you Hit the OK button when you move over to the spot where you turn on bluetooth as mine is hard to tell if I am actually on the spot

8. Scott

Scott Member

Have you contacted customer service about this ?

9. Sarco

Don't worry I inform Wings. They said I didn't write adress correctly, in fact I didn't put phone number. But here in Canada it is forbiten to put message or phone on package for security reason. Only company can write other info on package.