Problem with NAS Drive

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by Coolnine98, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Coolnine98

Coolnine98 New Member

Hello:

I have recently purchased a Zidoo x9 for my home theater set up. But I have problem with accessing NAS drive. It occasionally says "device not found", even I am in the same network. I have to restart my player to get it work all the times and it is like hit and miss. And when It says device not found, when I click back button, it executes 5-6 times that commend even If I pressed only one time. I have to try 3-4 times before I get connected to NAS drive.

How do I resolve this issue?

2. Scott

Scott Member

I do this all the time but I use Kodi as the player to access the NAS and my Zidoo X9 is connected to LAN not WIFI .
    Is the first sets of numbers of your IP address the same ? for example 192.168.1.100 could be Zidoo and the nas would be 192.168.1.110 as they should be. ?
    I have an issue with a TV connecting on WIFi to my NAS as it stops playing after 3-5 min and looses connection and that is why I went with one of these boxes.

wrighty likes this.
  3. wrighty

wrighty New Member

Having posted elsewhere on the board about accessing the NAS drive locally on the device to play media it never occured to me to use Kodi, i'll be setting that up tonight thank you Scott!! :)