VPN - Virtual Private Network

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by enahsak, Sep 29, 2015.

1. enahsak

enahsak New Member

The x9 won't allow me to connect to a VPN unless the device is connected via WiFi. there are other programs that won't connect unless I'm connected to WiFi. Is there a way to fix this? I'm connected to the internet through the ethernet cable directedly connected to my router. This gives me a faster and more stable connection.

2. Scott

Scott Member

I am not a network guru but my thoughts would be have you configured a wifi only port through your router for your laptop to connect that way previously and that is the reason so you would need to add the lan port for that operation ? Just a thought since nobody else replied.

3. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

The Zidoo X9 firmware is build on phone android, that why some apk and network stuff are lock. My first zidoo have wifi broke and no Google Play. Ehternet on that machine is last network.

4. Camila Rhodes

Camila Rhodes New Member

Why don't you try VPN Hidemyass. This service brings a friendly and easy to use interface which configure VPN for you. Here is a link for a review of the service. https://anonymweb.co.uk/hidemyass-review/