Kodi on X6 stops after video playback

Discussion in 'ZDMC for Zidoo' started by Thomas Roager, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Thomas Roager

Thomas Roager New Member

Hello Zidoo

I have this problem that i just got my x6 pro and when im in kodi and the video om playing stops, it just exits kodi and i have open kodi app again.

How come i have this problem?
    Its straight out og the box.

- TRoager

2. Thomas Roager

Thomas Roager New Member

I thought there were a support team ? No reply or questions to my post.

3. Scott

Scott Member

Did you post this in the Zidoo X6 forum ? You may want to check out this in that forum : http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/zidoo-x6-bug-fix-request-list.556/

Are you streaming the video or playing it from a file from a drive somewhere ? It's possible the file format is what it does not like if it is from a USB or network drive.
    Kodi works for every file format that I have tested better than Tv and DVD players do .

4. Thomas Roager

Thomas Roager New Member

Hello Scott

Yes im streaming my file, i havent tried with a local file.
    I tried updating the firmware to .16 but didnt solve it. So i ended up uninstalling zidoo kodi and instalæing kodi from play store, and now it works.

5. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

i do have the same problem when streaming from the internet: it quits kodi.
    i was told not to uninstall the zidoo-kodi due to: "We don't suggest you to use other kodi app from other store,we have do optimize on thepre-installed kodi,it has a better decoding ability."
    so, when would it be fixed, since i was also told "We don't suggest you to use other kodi app from other store,we have do optimize on thepre-installed kodi,it has a better decoding ability."

so my questions would be:
    - when will it be fixed?
    - if i do like thomas (unistalling and installing the normal kodi),
    -- how good does it work? /start up speed, performacen..)
    -- how would i set it to be this big button like the pre-installed zidoo kodi?

6. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

maybe another question to thomas: how good is it working for you.. and i guess a big plus is the auto-updates for kodi, right?

7. tommy.w

tommy.w New Member

Hi guys,

We will have a new version at the end of this month.

We are working on it very hard and test it now.

Pls be more patience,

Thanks.

8. Thomas Roager

Thomas Roager New Member

Well i havent regretted it, still using it.
    I just uninstalled kodi and went to play store and installed the other kodi version. For every day needs like streaming i love it. I really hope zidoo will fix it like Tommy w. Says.

And if i dont like it anymore i will just make a factory reset :)

I dont know if the auto update works :/

9. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

ok.. good news here.. installed ZIDOO_X6_Pro_v1.0.22_ota and now it works fine :)
    (except for the other bug i found) :)