Write directly to sdcard and stop Wrapper message. somehow possible with X9s?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by htpc, Jul 6, 2017.

1. htpc

htpc Member

Hi,

two questions:

1. is there a way, that apps can write directly to sdcard? i know its more an android 6 proplem then x9s.
    what i testet: tool sdxternal, isn t working.
    for other method to get write acces to sdcard you need buisy box or must flash something. so is not useable for me for x9s.

2. is there a way when useing the wrapper under kodi, that this message box saying "press ok after finishing" is still not apearing and it use directly the wrapper. Its a little bit disturbing that you must click this box away after each movie you finished.

2. htpc

htpc Member

directly write to sdcard -proplem solved.
    you need the tools xposedinstaller and xinternalsdcard.
    it seems there is a working version of xposed for zidoo x9s found in this forum. i don t know if the "standard version" of xposed also works with x9s so be warned, maybe you risk a brick!
    i can t also answer questions about this, becouse i am new and also collecting experiences and knowledge.
    the people who allready knowed that is possible to write directly to an scard with android 6 and zidoo x9s,
    this are the persons who should answer questions about this!
    but it seems that they don t even kept it for necesary to share their knowledge about this with others.
    i am lucky that i can now directly write with kodis backup-plugin to sdcard:)
    may it help.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017