CDS CDP-A6 for DMP-A6

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by anddrej, May 7, 2024.

1. anddrej

anddrej New Member

External DVD unit for Eversolo

Attached Files:

2. JamOne

JamOne Active Member

Did you design that?

3. anddrej

anddrej New Member

Yes

bogdanozaurus likes this.
  4. JamOne

JamOne Active Member

That’s very nice

5. SausageDog

SausageDog Member

You have brought to life one of my personal request to Eversolo from some time ago: forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/accessories-for-the-dmp-a6-a8.97033/#post-205624

Excellent result, could you please elaborate how you managed to achieve the result?

6. anddrej

anddrej New Member

@JamOne ...thank you
    @SausageDog ...not sure if i understand you...achieve what result? if you meant how housing is made...it is laser cut, CNC machined, chemicaly bonded and bottom cover is screwed. Inside is DVD from NOLITH...THIS ONE and all works.

Here is also short video:

SausageDog, burdie and Nutul like this.
  7. SausageDog

SausageDog Member

Exactly, initially I thought it could be 3D printed or something but it is in fact a much more substantial design. Also the details in the face plate with regard to the drive slot-in window and the eject button are of a very high quality for a custom crafting. I really hope that Eversolo will consider your project for a genuine Eversolo model to put in the products lineup.

8. anddrej

anddrej New Member

@SausageDog
    I don't need...i have my own unit .D:D:D
    Unfortunatelly you can't get that quality from 3D printer acc. to outside look. I designed all things/units which im selling and 1st i thought also to do with 3D printer but as my "standards" are very high...only laser cut/CNC machinning is enough good for me. https://www.cassettedeck-service.com

Yes...agree, but i don't think they will ever do something like this.