Quasar on x9s save path ntfs drive

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by polakis, Mar 9, 2017.

1. polakis

polakis Member

Hello,

I installed quasar on zdmc. Its working but i cant put as a save path my ntfs wd my passport 1tb external drive. Is there a workaround fot this? I cant watch 4k movies with internal memory as a save path and i cant delete all of my movies from the drive to format it into exfat or whatever. Please help. Thanks

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

you can't select it or you can but it does not write to it ?

3. fanhunter

fanhunter New Member

Use samba

4. polakis

polakis Member

Quasar can see the drive but when i go in and trying to select a folder as a save path i got a message that i cant save it there

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

is the app available on playstore ?

6. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Quasar is an addons not supported in XBMC mainly use for streaming illegal content.

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Welp. Ty for info.

8. polakis

polakis Member

But quasar is playing on zidoo x9s and saves data on internal memory. But you cant download big files because its not reading ntfs drives

9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

You need to fix your English or no one can help you. Downloading has nothing to do with "read" part. You need to "write". That can be done with root and xposed framework.

10. polakis

polakis Member

My
    My english is good enough. I tell you: quasar can recognize my ntfs usb drive but i cant put it as a save path. I can choose as save path only the internal memory of zidoo. With this i can watch only movies up to 16gb but not higher. Other android players can recognize ntfs drives as a save path normally. I want to put my ntfs drive as a save path for quasar. Is it possible by root or something else? Thanks

11. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Post a screenshot with the error