Tidal connect

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by octavius, Nov 19, 2023.

1. octavius

octavius Member

Just question of beginer ;) When I open tidal app and I play some music from them display shows tidal connect also ever solo app. When I use a seek function and move cursor in ever solo app it doesn’t work but skipping tracks works fine but why seek???? In tidal app does work well.

2. atomic garden

atomic garden Member

Noticed the same and sometimes can be annoying

3. octavius

octavius Member

Thx for the feedback. Could it be software fixed in the future? It is annoying because is always necessary choose right app. I think it would be very useful if we can use seek cursor also in original eversolo app.

4. atomic garden

atomic garden Member

Yes, for playback screen & control, I prefer the eversolo app too. Navigation, music discovery and other things I think is better on the Tidal app. But once I get an album or playlist running, I prefer to use the Eversolo app. Let's see if Zidoo team replies about the feasibility of this change.

5. octavius

octavius Member

Didn't anyone noticed occasionally stopping playback through Tidal Connect?
    In the last good about 3 days back, it happens when I play music through Tidal Connect so automatically does not go to the next track but stays at the end. You need to manually click next track from the EverSolo screen or app. This is the last beta soft. Interestingly, it never did it a week ago.

Craig B likes this.
  6. maisonverte

maisonverte New Member

@octavius I have the same issue, i start a Tidal playlist from my smartphone from Tidal application connected to DMP A6 via tidal connect. I stops often after playing 1 or 2 songs.

Craig B likes this.
  7. maisonverte

maisonverte New Member

Works now again

8. Craig B

Craig B New Member

I'm experiencing the same thing!

haur likes this.
  9. audio58

audio58 Active Member

Not sure why they haven't added chromecast, you open ap in your tablt/phone and cast to the DMP-A6!!

haur likes this.