Can someone please help me?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by theHealer49, Feb 28, 2017.

1. theHealer49

theHealer49 New Member

I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible.
    I got a Zidoo_X6 pro early last year, wasn't able to use it because of unrelated issues, packed it up and moved to a new place yesterday. Just got my fiber optics internet service installed, unpacked it, turned it on to do an update so I can enjoy it but the update will not download. I'm not very tech savvy so please don't chop my head off.

On the screen it says the
    Model: ZIDOO_X6 Pro
    Version: v1.0.33

I'm sure I'm probably waaay behind on the updates, that's why that was my first stop when I turned it on but could someone please tell me why it isn't installing the latest update when I try? Do I need to master reset this thing?
    I'm going to include a pic just in case it's needed. Thank you in advance, seriously.

Attached Files:

2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Strange, are you sure your X6 Pro is really connected to internet?
    Always with your X6 pro, are you able to browse any site with the included browser?
    If yes, is strange, but you can so download second last OTA file in X6 internal memory ad do a manual update very easily.
    If not, you can do it downloadig the same file on any PC, copying it on a USB pendrive, connecting it to X6 and do a manual update pointing the that file in the pendrive.

3. Carpenter1

Carpenter1 New Member