How specify audio and subtitles stream?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Mikis, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Mikis

Mikis Member

How Shall I specify audio and subtitles stream for language, to player HT4 at launch playback selected Czech stream?

To setting Shall I selected default language at audio and subtitles Czech, but player HT4 always choose first stream in video file and that is mostly English.

Thank you for help Miki

2. Muyfa666

Muyfa666 New Member

You can remux your mkv files with MKVToolNix and make Czech the default and/or first stream.

3. Mikis

Mikis Member

Czech language is the default in files and first stream will English. I would, but would know how to mark Czech language at streams so such as English language marked ENG.

4. MRobi626

MRobi626 New Member

H!

In mkvtoolnix - header editor - open file - audio - try czech default tag: yes

Netmask likes this.
  5. Mikis

Mikis Member

So I'm it again testing and problem it unsolved. Tested I'm and other languages German, Polish, English. Testing with all option setting default language and result is at of all languages the same always player HT4 set the first stream for audio and subtitles.

Where make mistakes? Does work to someone player HT4 so that the choose default language by setting when this language it needs as third stream on file? What Shall I where in setting Zidoo Z20 Pro set, to it functioned?

Thank you for help

6. Mikis

Mikis Member

Testing I'm maybe all and always nothing does not work with any language.

Is ever this Options functionally? Does work to someone this or Options it nobody I don't use?

You can me write who it does work how it has set and who it does not work.

Thank you

7. Mikis

Mikis Member

So thank you that a nobody will not advise and neither nobody will not write whether has same problem or him all does work how has.

Test I'm maybe all and player yourself always keeps last selected audio and subtitles stream