no files at all when i try to update for z10 pro.

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by rickyman, Jan 11, 2024.

1. rickyman

rickyman New Member

i ddl some mkv file into windows 10 server. i try to update the drive for z10 pro so i can watch it. but there is no files at all. do anyone know how to fix this problem?
    i try reset the z10x pro and it still not working.

2. Phil181

Phil181 Active Member

it is hard to tell from your limited information what settings you need to change.
    Have you checked that the Folder in Windows is shared correctly (to Everyone or a specific Zidoo Share with password, so the Zidoo can see it)?
    Can you see SMB and the Windows PC from the File Manager in your Zidoo? If not, check your Windows settings and anti-virus in case it is blocking the Zidoo.
    Have you added the SMB folder source in HT4 (or perhaps ZDMC) so the software can see the Shared folder with files?

3. rickyman

rickyman New Member

is there any manual / guide how to netwok windows 10 pc to zidoo? or not?

i have game of throne in here. nothing shows up in ht4 or file manager on zidoo.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2024
  4. Phil181

Phil181 Active Member

You have shared a folder as "tvshows6" and your Zidoo found it, but there seems to be only a "System Volume Information" folder in there.
    Your Game of Thrones files are located in a sub-folder of "tv6" - so share that folder as well and see if they then show up?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2024