Music Player 7 issues

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by cucnz, Dec 23, 2023.

1. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

im on alpha 70 atm ,since i saw it had updated mp7 ,but it still hasnt fixed any of the MCH issues

I upgraded 65 to 70 because 65 seems to have added a new issue in MP 7

Id start an album playing 2ch or 6 ch SACD
    Id use the Play all Tracks at top ,and if i look at the qued songs ,the album would all be qued up
    Issue is ,it just on an infinite loop playing the first track
    Udit in SORTED Turns out at very bottom it was set on to favourite instead of shuffle or list play Thks Darky ,sorting the shuffle location sorted this issue too :p

Makes it hard to use the player ,since i have to stop the song at end turn tv back on ,swap reciever from usb audio back to zidoo to see it on the tv ,all so i can start next track

AS above MCH is still playing wrong ,ie its showing as outputting 382.6 khz( i forget exact number lol) but its replicated on the Topping dac display

In the settings screen where we turn Usb audio on off ,it shows this setting only effects usb audio and it turns on when the usb audio player is started (ie pop up box asking to start usb audio)
    If we cant get a programable key able to be set on remote to turn this on off as ive suggested many times , could we get the device to recognise Usb adio device turns off and a new popup asking to turn USB audio off

Either way would be far better than whats currently there ie no Hdmi audio for tv movies untill we go back to settings every time, to turn usb audio back off

One other question , can we do shuffle tracks if we create a playlist
    IE
    i want to place all my favorite songs from every SACD album i have in to one playlist folder , and then just go to that folder hit shuffle and itll randomly play songs thru the album/folder
    Lokked everywhere and cant see such an obvious Music player function,anywhere in settings

Last edited: Dec 23, 2023
  2. darky_zidoo

darky_zidoo Active Member

when playing a song..you can go down..below the song..near the time line..there is random ( all albums/songs etc)

multi channel sacd doesnt work right now

3. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

cheers on shuffle
    i saw when i checked the changelogs for alpha .70 that MP7 had changed 7.1.12 to .13 so hoped maybe MCH was looked at :p

any ideas why songs wont follow the que order,but sit on first one for ever ?

4. darky_zidoo

not sure. I do not have that problem.

i try to make a list tomorrow and check

5. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

Sorted shuffle and the wont follow que thanks to Darky :)

The Shuffle /List /Favorite button was set on Favorite ,didnt know i could toggle them via that one ,lol which was why i thought it funny Shuffle was missing :p

darky_zidoo likes this.
  6. darky_zidoo

And for list to play it needs to be in list mode. If it stands in normal repeat it stays on first song

7. Hippoponderous

Hippoponderous Active Member

No option to queue songs?
    I know that I can long-press & select 'Play Next', but that only allows me to queue one song. Selecting additional songs to 'Play Next' just overwrites the previously queued track.
    Am I missing something?

8. darky_zidoo

You can make a play list

9. Hippoponderous

Hippoponderous Active Member

Yeah, but that's not the same as spontaneously selecting random tracks while listening to/browsing your music library.

10. darky_zidoo

That is true