Casting from Amazon Mobile App

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Screamie, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Screamie

Screamie New Member

Hello friends! I have two short questions about Amazon Music. Is it possible to stream from the original Amazon Music app on my phone to the Eversolo? Eversolo is not showing up in my cast options.
    Also, I wanted to know if it's possible to combine songs from the internal hard drive and Amazon songs into a single playlist? I am on the newest beta firmware.

Thank you very much!

2. audio58

audio58 Active Member

The DMP A-6 needs chromecast...I asked months ago for them to add it. The Amazon main ap plus the other one you can use are both garbage. I gett hiss at the end of tunes on Amazon music, where Qobuz is fine.

Screamie likes this.
  3. Screamie

Screamie New Member

Sad to hear this. Hopefully they will add chromecast in the future

4. audio58

audio58 Active Member

I tried another streamer the Wiim Pro plus before Christmas and it's software was better, had chromecast. Overall as a streamer going into my Dac it sounded pretty good, I heard noise from the crappy power supply they give you. You need to spend an additional $100-$150 for a clean PS. So I sent the Wiim back, but was nice to use chromecast...wish Eversolo will add it soon.

5. Screamie

Screamie New Member

I have 2 Wiims in use. They are pretty good and can do almost everything the eversolo can, except the display and 5.1 via Hdmi. They do chomecast and the software is very good. But I really like the premium feel of the eversolo so it will stay as my main streamer in my main room.

6. audio58

audio58 Active Member

Ya I've had mine since July and will stay in my system...sure would like Chromecast added as my Amazon aps have hiss and you can really hear it just when a track ends.