Zidoo Z10 Pro web interface, in Chinese

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by masterchipo, May 4, 2023.

1. masterchipo

masterchipo New Member

Since the latest beta firmware for Zidoo Z10 Pro, the web interface when opening from my PC to edit, everything is small when my language is set to Spanish.
    It's not the only thing wrong since I updated my player to the firmware
    Beta version v6.4.62 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release
    When listening to music through the Zidoo's music player, I cannot watch movies.
    I mean, after the music is done playing, I switch to HT4 and try to watch a video and it plays the video but no audio, and it happens with all the videos. Even with the apps. installed as Netflix, or others, only in music player it works.
    If I turn off the player, I wait, I disconnect all HDMI, I disconnect the electricity. I let time pass but on the same day they can still listen to the audio of the videos.
    If I move to the music player, this works.
    I gave up, I removed the internal HDD from the player where all the files are, both music and video. I turned off the back button of the Zidoo.
    The next day, without the HDD, I turned on the Zidoo from the rear button, I did the simulation as if to listen to a song from the music player, and obviously it couldn't be heard, despite looking for it, because the HDD was not inserted. I turned everything off again, without the button, inserted the HDD, and that's how it worked and I was able to watch the videos.
    I reiterate all these inconveniences appeared after the new firmware
    The audio problem is described in this link.
    http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...ideo-having-played-audio-by-the-z10pro.95604/
    But I had not commented on the menu of the web interface that prevents me from editing from the PC, because it is in the Chinese language
    Thanks for your help.

2. skelton

skelton Member

I have the same problem with the web interface for posters, language is in chinese and i don´t know how to change it. Anyone know?

masterchipo likes this.
  3. masterchipo

masterchipo New Member

Nobody answered me. If you change the language do F5 refresh and the English language comes out. But when I close and open it again, it appears in Chinese. This makes me nervous