How is ZDMC on the Z9X Pro?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Nicholas Hewitt, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Hi, just wondering if some of the performance problems using skins is better with the extra ram on the Z9X Pro. Also seeing as the zrx Pro has a downgraded cpu with less cores, if that causes any issues.

2. tc2007

tc2007 Active Member

If you already have the Z9X not sure what you will gain from the Z9X Pro (other than a slight performance increase). I would wait until the new firmware comes out.

3. Nicholas Hewitt

My Z9X Just stopped working after 2 years which is pretty pathetic giving its price.

4. tc2007

tc2007 Active Member

Yeah that's terrible. That's the price for Chinese electronics :(

5. tc2007

tc2007 Active Member

On paper the Z9X pro is an improvement over the last lineup. Assuming they will fix all the issues soon. I think it's cheaper to swallow the pill and get the new version from Amazon and return it if you think it's not worth it.

6. hdmkv

hdmkv Active Member Beta test group

Performance increase is slight. Any gain is good, but IMHO not worth the upgrade. If buying new, I'd get the Pro, but not until initial bugs are fixed.

7. Nicholas Hewitt

On Amazon it comes up to $450 Canadian which is ridiculous cause you can get it at Futeko for like $320 Canadian and aliexpress for like $340 Canadian.

8. tc2007

tc2007 Active Member

For US it's $249 + Tax shipped. ‍

9. trafficlightslave

trafficlightslave New Member

Zidoo have already abandoned their newest generation of hardware, no firmware updates for almost 6 months and complete silence from the devs/company

hdmkv likes this.
  10. xskip

xskip Active Member

Last updete was Jul 21, 2023.
    ;)

geebolt likes this.
  11. Deeder

Deeder New Member

Personally ZDMC works really bad on the Z9X pro. Video files are really stuttery and the menues are slow.