Z9X internal player can not play media files on Stremio and Syncler app

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Shahid Bakhshalvi, Aug 29, 2023.

1. I have Stremio and Syncler app installed on my Z9X, i would like to youse external player (internal player of Zidoo) when i select that and whenever i play any torrent streaming media file internal player gives error cant play media, any reason why ? Because app player plays all files.
    Note. Reason why i want to use Zidoo player because of VS10

2. azon1951

azon1951 Active Member

No reply because they just dont allow it...

Is AFR work in this app using Z9X?

3. yes it does have option of AFR and AFR with resolution too

4. azon1951

azon1951 Active Member

In app settings... But does it work?

5. In app setting when select external player, it just says cant play video , or mostly just searching for stream

6. Baldy18

Baldy18 New Member

Did you ever manage to do this? I am having the same issue. On another app I have it plays absolutely fine from Internet stream however won't work with stremio.

7. Which other app is working can you please let me know ? Because stremio is not working.

8. Baldy18

Baldy18 New Member

Is it something that it will be able to do or are they purposely preventing it?

9. No idea. But can you tell me the name of app on which internal player work while streaming on internet ?

10. hashya

hashya New Member

I have tried to replicate this on my Z9X with Stremio but to no avail. Tried manually choosing external player doesn't help too. Any workaround or help for this?