Wolf Launcher

Discussion in 'General Development' started by Gilgamesh, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Active Member

Hello

I bought the Z9X couple of weeks ago,enjoying it but did not like the stock launcher or the cancer one, coming from the Shield TV Pro I used Wolf Launcher, did not think it would work but I tried to install it and it worked great, much more customization and cleaner, I attach the file and I'll link to a video on how it looks and what you can do with it, enjoy a fresh UI!

(go to 9.40)

Attached Files:

rozel likes this.
  2. Johnwoto

Johnwoto Member

Do you have a screenshot of your launcher ?

3. TK423

TK423 New Member

I use Wolf Launcher on my Shield and like it.

Is it possible to link directly to the Movie and TV poster directories directly, individually or just open HT 4.0?

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Active Member

hmm I haven't tried it as I only use Jellyfin for my media watching and IPTV app.

5. TK423

TK423 New Member

Separate question but is Andy2244's "jellyfin-androidtv-zidoo" on GitHub what you're using and if so, when you use Jellyfin to watch media, is the external Zidoo-base player used so that just the Jellyfin front end is used for the library?

I'm basically trying to find a way to circumvent HT 4 and unfortunately get regular crashes when trying to use ZDMC.

6. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Active Member

yes as you said, Zidoo player is used, works great and better experience than HT 4.0.

https://github.com/Andy2244/jellyfin-androidtv-zidoo/releases