Azerty keyboard

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Lecoq, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Lecoq

Lecoq New Member

Hello, my keyboard (bluetooth) is : azerty but it works on qwerty !!!
    What do i have to do ? SVP

2. papiguy

papiguy Member

Just installed my X9S and trying to associate my Samsung Keyboard (which is working fine with 2 X9),
    - I can connect the keyboard to the X9 and whatever I do get a Qwerty system
    - the set-up (blutooth...Android Keyboard) lets appear a jam : a choice berween German (QWERTY) and French (QWERTZ) ????

In addition the use of the virtual keyboard could be simplified for renaming files: do not display immediately the virtual keyboard when selecting "rename', but only the small window. This makes possible to navigate within the name of the file using the left/right direction keys, and then a click on OK displays the virtual keyboard.

Edit: after a night and some searches the keyboard is now working fine.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  3. Lecoq

Lecoq New Member

Hello, excuse me for the delay but it works ;) ;)

4. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

A little note: could you share how you have solved the issue?

5. papiguy

papiguy Member

Sorry part of the answer will be in French, I shall add a translation in english but some item may not be those displayed by the system were the system language is set to english.

Paramètres (parameters) -> Langue et saisie (language and entry) -> Clavier Android (AOSP) (Android Keyboard (AOSP)) -> Apparence et dispositions (Appearance and arrangement) -> Style saisie perso (Personal entry style):
    - click on "+"
    - select a language
    - select an arrangement
    - save
    Note: French (AZERTY) is wrongly named French (QWERTZ)

6. jma64

jma64 New Member Beta test group

Thank's for shared tips !