Slowness with video at 4K 60Hz

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by masterlogic, Sep 22, 2022.

1. masterlogic

masterlogic New Member

859 / 5.000
    Resultados de traducción
    Hello everyone. I can't get zidoo to play my 4K 60fps videos correctly. The image is reproduced as slow motion and the sound with intermittent cuts. I have bought new HDMI 2.1 cables (certified for 8K60Hz, 4K120Hz) but still the same problem. The Zidoo configuration is:
    -Ignore EDID: Fixed to On and 3840x2160p 60Hz
    -Color Settings all in automatic. -Firmware: v2.3.88
    -TV Sony Bravia KD-75XF90xx
    -The videos have an average Bit rate of 62 Mb/s. H264(MP4) format.
    I edit the videos with Final Cut Pro and if I export them at 4K and 30fps or at 1080 60fps, they work correctly.
    I have also connected the Zidoo to a high-end LG monitor that, like my Sony TV, also allows 4K 60fps video input via hdmi. Ocurrs the same.
    what could be happening? Can the Zidoo Z9S really play 4K 60fps? Thanks for the support.

2. masterlogic

masterlogic New Member

Add: I make the videos at 4K 60fps because the pan sweeps are so smooth. At 30fps they look like they're jostling, choppy, and I find it awkward. That's why I would like to be able to play them on the Zidoo at 60HZ.
    But on the other hand my sony tv has motion enhancement (sony calls it Motionflow) and if I turn it on it makes 30fps videos look very, very smooth. So should I master my videos at 4K 30Hz and always use Motionflow?.....

3. masterlogic

masterlogic New Member

Fixed. The problem is that Zidoo Z9S only plays 4K 60Hz if the video is made with the H.265 codec. If the video is exported with the H.264 codec, Zidoo will not play the video correctly.