End time display

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Gramophone, Sep 11, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Gramophone

Gramophone Member

Hi, here comes another little wish for HT.
    Would it be possible, to display the end time on the clock of a movie or what ever is playing. Like 10.30 pm.
    This is a feature from Kodi. As far as I remember , the only one, that I’m missing. ;-)
    it could be displayed, when you press the right arrow button, which displays remaining time and total time.
    Just a nice little feature.
    Thx, Gregor. :)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
    crutzulee and Delfanboy like this.
  2. Delfanboy

Delfanboy New Member

That would be more than useful, especially when playing BD movies where the display only shows the elapsed time and not the remaining time of a movie, despite setting to show the remaining time in the settings. When playing directly (aka. not through BD menu) it is working as it should.

3. Yohmi

Yohmi Member

Good idea. Right now you can display the remaining time right on the Zidoo's LCD screen, but not everyone can see their physical player when watching a movie.

4. Gramophone

Gramophone Member

Thanks for your comments. I’m not sure, if I made clear, what I mean. Of course it’s not a problem to get the rest playing time etc.
    What I have in mind is the actual clock , when the movie ends. Like 10.30 pm as an example. This is a feature from Kodi/ZDMC.
    However, I do not use Kodi. I love HT :)

5. crutzulee

crutzulee Member

After using KODI for years, I'm all in with HT4, preferring it in almost every way....

.... but I agree with the OP that adding this one feature that I miss from KODI would make my life complete.

6. ccart

ccart New Member

I second this, I really liked this feature in Kodi.

When viewing movie/show episode information, it would display the run time and also the actual time the media would finish.
    When watching a movie/show episode, when pausing or skipping forward/backwards it would show "run time remaining/total run time (actual finish time)"

not a deal breaker feature, but a really nice to have :)

crutzulee likes this.