What do I have to use original Kodi or ZDMC?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by ysthbl, Nov 26, 2016.

1. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

Hi all ,

What do I have to use the "original Kodi or ZDMC in terms of the performance" ?

also I have a problem here with x9s , the device is already connected via WIFI but there is no internet access :(
    and I have tried to connect another device from apple and worked very well with the WIFI, so what do you think about this problem ?

2. Lony

Lony Active Member

Look at your WLAN Settings in X9S whether an IP has been assigned from DHCP .

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

my 5 ghz wifi is working so good. i'm hiting 32 MB of speed :) . if you don't need passtrough. use kodi krypton beta ( 17 ) it works good :) faster then 1.6

4. YellowCows

YellowCows New Member

Do you mean the krypton beta doesn't allow raw (pass through) audio through spdif or hdmi? Also where do I download the kodi beta? From the website?

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

yes. passtrough may not work. you get kopdi 17 from playmarket. you first need to acces the link from kodi forum. and accept beta participation

6. YellowCows

YellowCows New Member

Thanks Haoss. Unfortunately I do need passthrough on my audio outputs so I will have to wait until zidoo update zdmc I guess

7. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

It is on DHCP

8. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

Sorry what do you mean by " passtrough "? and what if I want to use the orignal Kodi v16.1 ? is it going to work very well better than ZDMC ?

and what is the deferents between Original Kodi and ZDMC ?

9. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

No internet access but access to local network?
    I mean, are you able to browse your shares and play shared files?