Proposal WebUI PosterWall Unmatched submit resets the view

Discussion in 'General Development' started by roirraWedorehT, May 10, 2021.

1. roirraWedorehT

roirraWedorehT New Member

Hi, I have a Z1000 Pro with 6.3.2 Beta firmware. When accessing via WebUI through Google Chrome, I'm going through my 949 unmatched videos and matching them up manually. There are many videos I don't care about matching up because they're just individual extras for movies, so I have to scroll down from the top to find the next video that I care about matching up. When I click Submit after finding the correct match, the PosterWall view is reset to the top of the matched, so I lose my place in the unmatched view and have to find my place again.

I would try to remember, or copy/paste the video that's next in the view before I rematch, then Control-F in the browser to find it, but that only partially works since the WebUI doesn't load everything - I have to be already scrolled down enough that the search result is already "loaded" on the screen, so this isn't an effective workaround either.

Help! :) Thanks.

It would additionally be helpful if I could multi-select several videos in order to match them up to the same title (different episodes) in the WebUI.

AngryVirginian and Letmein like this.
  2. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

I came from Plex and I have found this a nightmare as well. I initially ripped extras (e.g., deleted scenes, trailers, featurettes, etc) with Plex naming standards. Currently, I have over 2,000 unmatched files in HT4. Trying to manage it is a chore. I propose that the WebUI just disable the item just matched in the WebUI unmatched view instead of refreshing the entire screen.

Also, it will help to add the A to Z navigation on the side in WebUI view like in HT4 on the Zidoo device itself.

[​IMG]

roirraWedorehT likes this.