How to organize movies by category on the Zidoo Z1000 pro?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Pedro Alexandre Martins, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Good evening everyone!

My name is Pedro, and I'm having some difficulties with my Zidoo Z1000 pro that I bought a week ago, I hope the help of this forum to answer my questions.
    I've been following you for some time, but no one has yet explained how I put it in order! to put the films in the right category! because the action are in the comedy and the music concerts are mixed with the musical ceries with the movies ...how is it done!?
    I would like to buy a disc, what disc do you advise? I bought a Toshiba N300, but it is not compatible ... it must be because it is NAS ...

Thank you for your attention,

Compliments
    Pedro Martins

2. good evening!
    I bought a toshiba n300 from 4T NAS to get inside the zidoo z1000 pro but says it is not compatible

3. I didn't format it, it's new, do I have to format it? how do i do ziddo does not do it! I'm sorry but I don't know much about records, I'm new to this

4. so that's the problem! I was going to return the disk because I thought the NAS disk WAS NOT IN ZIDOO !! thank you very much for your attention