Kodi twitch buffering

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Smokey34, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Smokey34

Smokey34 Member

now my internet speed is 300mbit and 31 upload when i watch kodi on my android box tv x6 pro i have buffering issue with some twitch channels when watching in the world of warcraft movie but when i watch those channels on my pc i never have buffering issue how can i fix those buffering issue on kodi?

2. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

You watched the channel which is the same with the channel in X6pro? Can you tell me which addon it is?

3. Smokey34

Smokey34 Member

yips the same channel on my pc didtn lagged out while it on kodi lagged out and my download speed is 304 mbps and upload 31 so its not my internet because the same channel didnt lagged on the pc its the twitch plugin addon for kodi like normal you go to www.twitch.tv but kodi has a twitchtv plugin addon aswel and there some channels lag where they dont lag when i watch on pc so i think its not the zidoo android box i think its the plugin fault or somebug normally the channels shouldnt buffering or lag out not all channels do that just some that i watch on android box

4. Luis matos

Luis matos New Member

Same problem with addon pvr stalker client its lag a lot, internet download speed 30 mbps upload 2 mbps. I made a test in the official kodi app in play store and it work fine without lag or buffering but in the ZIDOO ZDMC app all channels buffer, it lag every 5 or 10 seconds.

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

not sure why you use addon when android has a twitch app that works good. i have no lag on it over wifi ( witch gets to 2.7 MB/s ). I use it often