Z10 Remote control

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z10' started by Roberto_C, May 10, 2019.

1. Roberto_C

Roberto_C New Member

Hi everyone, I just received a new Z10 and after inserting new batteries in the remote control I noticed that the backlight is very low. Is it normal or does my remote have a problem?
    Thank you.
    Roberto

2. Zigourney

Zigourney Active Member

This is normal - I've had the Z9S and also got the Z10 and they both come with the same remote, and both of them were pretty dim for me!

3. Valera

Valera Member

The backlit level should be normal. It's about any other remote with backlit I have. It's neither high nor low. Try another batteries.

4. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Anyone else find that batteries run out really fast and not long after the batteries were fresh the response of the player/remote drops significantly? I watch TV in bed and when the batteries are completely fresh even if the bed covers are somewhat blocking line of site the remote still works but after a couple of days I have to make sure I'm carefully pointing the remote precisely at the Z10 or it does read the remote, I use rechargeable batteries. First day I put in new batteries the backlight is bright and then after a couple of days it becomes much dimmer.

5. Valera

Valera Member

It's about precise pointing. Make sure that the blutooth is on. Im not sure, but probably their remote uses bt channel to communicate with zidoo player.

6. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Hmm I was wondering that but it seemed unlikely, well at least I thought so. I do have Bluetooth disabled so I'll turn it on and try. Thanks for the reply :)