Zidoo 10 Pro HDR10 + dont work

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by jmaxthebest, May 9, 2024.

Tags:
  1. jmaxthebest

jmaxthebest New Member

HI i have a zidoo 10 pro since few year .. and i just see all my HDR10+ movie dont work on my TV its only work in HDR10 I have OPPO UDP203 UHD player and on same movie my tv information signal its HDR10+
    I have the wors tv i ever buy a samsung tv ( 75Q800T) and well with my OPPO its work corectly
    WIth plex its work corectly ( I have HDR10+ show when i change color setting )
    But with my ziddoo 10 Pro its only Show HDR10 i allready read few post on the forum , i tried few thing but its dont work .. i really really dont understand wtf ... i buy a product and after few year i see i never work properly .... i sad .. i have mental isue with this can of thing , i buy this player for that ... wanted a player tos have nice gui and can proper read my movie / series .. and sadly i dont have my hdr10+ working .... if anay one have idee ? maybe erase all my configuration / flashing my firmware ? i dont know .. i dont care to buy new zidoo player but how can be sure if its working .... My oppo player are just easy .. i dont have all this seting and its work very good (and few movie and serie work on my oppo , my zidoo player have isu with some codec ... its a joke .... ) my oppo player are very old now ....
    Well if anyone have idee / or maybe a EDID profile i can modify ... i remember create edid override few many year ago to have 3D on video projector and computer with nvidia 3D vision glasses and have DTS HD master on my amp ..... well thx in advance , i will use my plex but i am very disappoint about my player i buy for nothing ...

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Can you post your EDID.

3. jmaxthebest

jmaxthebest New Member

i make picture and capture about my screen and the issue i have with my ZIDOO and picture with my oppo

Attached Files:

4. jmaxthebest

jmaxthebest New Member

I test all my HDMI wire its hdmi 2.1 certified cable ...
    My tv is 8k model and its work perfectly with my HDMI cable ...
    I dont think its wire issue ...
    I really dont understand why work for other and not for me , i am litle upset about that .... i dont think i am regular user , i seting up this kind of thing since i am child ( i have 40 now) sorry i am french i dont speck english very well .
    With this isue i am lost i read and tried all the thing i can .. and nothing works ..... i only use mu oppo for playing DSD file passthroud HDMI on my Marantz receiver (and of course watch 4K physical BD movie or BD / DVD )
    My oppo is perfect but i dont have Nice GUI with poster / ect ... for that i buy zidoo and i buy anual license to tinymediamanager ( its great software i use on docker on my truenas scale)

5. jmaxthebest

jmaxthebest New Member

thx for helping . sorry i forget to say Thx

6. Markswift2003

Can you post your EDID.

To Download EDID
    ================

Settings/Display/Custom EDID/Save EDID

Save to a USB stick or network location.

Change the file extension from .bin to .txt to upload to the forum

(The forum won't accept .bin files)

7. jmaxthebest

jmaxthebest New Member

Thx to tel me how to do that
    I upload the fiile

Attached Files:

• edid.txt
      File size:
      256 bytes
      Views:
  8. Markswift2003

Ok - just wanted to check the EDID supports HDR10+ and as expected it does.

So if the Zidoo says it's outputting HDR10+ then it's definitely outputting HDR10+ so something else is blocking it.

Next thing - connect the Zidoo direct to the TV on an HDMI port which has "HDMI Colour" enabled.

Depending on model it's usually found in "General Settings" in "External Device Manager" - it must be turned on otherwise the HDMI port only supports HDMI 1.4 which doesn't support HDR10+

9. jmaxthebest

jmaxthebest New Member

thx i will tried this , but i already attached my ziddoo directly on my tv , i take my oppo hdmi wire and connect to my zidoo to make all my test .. but i will check the color setting ... sadly i dont have other tv to test HDR10+ :( i have LG CX OLed on living room but only DV / i will check and tell you how its work ... thx

10. jmaxthebest

jmaxthebest New Member

i dont have this setting ... but i allways activate all the seting i can ( not all the AI enhancement , i always use filmmaker mode)
    HDMI input signal : expend OK

i really dont understand why my oppo player work and not my zidoo , but on my oppo i have passtrhoot HDMI input 4K HDR i will see if my zidoo output HDR10 + ... on my oppo input information ...
    For information i have the last Firware update on my zidoo ...