Problem whit qobuz

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Hautbois2, May 9, 2024.

1. Hautbois2

Hautbois2 New Member

Hello everyone, thanks for reading me. I write from Spain, sorry for my English.

The thing is that for a few days now, in long songs there comes a time when the next song goes on without finishing the one that was playing first. Sometimes it just stops (like in the example in the video I attached) but almost always it skips to the next track.

I thought it was the Wi-Fi signal so I connected the device via ethernet but the problem persists.

La firma está actualizada. Esto me pasa con Qobuz que es la plataforma que uso. ¿Alguien tiene una idea de cuál podría ser el problema? No siempre me ha pasado, solo ha sucedido en las últimas semanas.

The firm is updated. This happens to me with Qobuz, which is the platform I use.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be? It hasn't always happened to me, it's just been in the last few weeks. Thank you all.

2. Hautbois2

Hautbois2 New Member

I tried to put a sample video but it won't let me link it.

3. Imaodoloro

Imaodoloro Member

Play via Airplay to see if the problem persists

4. Hautbois2

Hautbois2 New Member

Thank you so much. I'm trying it like this now and in this time there hasn't been any stoppage or song skipping. ;)