Zidoo Z9X, satellite receiver, Soundbar JBL 9.1, TV LG CX - Connection, Settings to be in Zidoo in H

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by ferino, Oct 30, 2022.

1. ferino

ferino New Member

Greetings to everyone, I am a complete beginner, and at the same time apologies for my English. Only last week I got my Zidoo Z9X and I have a technical question. I have a satellite rceiver connected to the Z9x to the HDMI IN Port, from HDMI Out to Soundbar JBL 9.1 HDMI IN, JBL HDMI Out Earc to TV LG CX HDMI Earc. When I go to the HDMI in (pip) in Zidoo, the image is beautiful but no sound. I am aware that this player is primarily intended for other use, but I would be very grateful if someone in the community knew, and was willing (if possible), helped and advised me. Thank you in advance.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

HDMI in only supports stereo and mono PCM input and you have to match the sample rate - it defaults to 48KHz but you can choose any standard rate up to 96KHz.

Also make sure PiP audio is switched on in settings :)

Why are you connecting the Satellite to HDMI in? - it's has a very limited use.

3. ferino

ferino New Member

Thanks for advice. Where in the settings is the sound, PIP?
    I would like to connect the satellite to Zidoo, because the picture is beautiful, and when I attach it to the TV, I don't get sound 5.1 but only PCM - 2 -channel.

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Sound settings:

upload_2022-10-31_8-45-25.png

PiP settings:

upload_2022-10-31_8-46-8.png

5. ferino

ferino New Member

Thank you.

6. ferino

ferino New Member

Thank you for your advice, but unfortunately it doesn't work. I will try it with an audio optical cable and let me know. Sincerely