My Zidoo Z9X....

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by OlivierQC, Sep 7, 2020.

1. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

I've found this issue allready a few month ago but did not care because I don't use the Zidoo scrapper and I just thought Zidoo would notice it.

Home Theater uses guessit.io. Today GuessIt is a stand alone python library that extracts as much information as possible from a video filename. In the past they provided an API but it's not available anymore.

https://guessit.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

https://github.com/guessit-io/guessit-rest
    A test server is available on https://api.guessit.io. This server has a small API rate limit, so if you really need a GuessIt REST API, you have to host it on your own server.

Here is the scrapper flow for a a file called "Solo - A Star Wars Story.mkv"

1. query guessit.io
    request
    Code:
    GET /guess?filename=Solo%20-%20%20A%20Star%20Wars%20Story.mkv HTTP/1.1
    Host: guessit.io
    Accept-Encoding: gzip
    User-Agent: okhttp/4.7.2
    Connection: keep-alive

response
    Code:
    HTTP/1.1 410 Gone
    Server: nginx/1.6.2
    Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 12:38:00 GMT
    Content-Type: text/html
    Content-Length: 158

<html>
    <head><title>410 Gone</title></head>
    <body bgcolor="white">
    <center><h1>410 Gone</h1></center>
    <hr><center>nginx/1.6.2</center>
    </body>
    </html>

2. response is empty

3. query themoviedb.org
    request
    Code:
    GET /3/search/movie?api_key=********************************&query=Solo+-++A+Star+Wars+Story.mkv&language=de-DE HTTP/1.1
    User-Agent: Dalvik/2.1.0 (Linux; U; Android 7.1.1; ZIDOO_Z9S Build/N9F27C)
    Host: api.themoviedb.org
    Connection: Keep-Alive

response
    Code:
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Content-Type: application/json;charset=utf-8
    Content-Length: 57
    Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 12:38:00 GMT
    Server: openresty
    Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
    Access-Control-Allow-Methods: GET, HEAD, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS
    Access-Control-Expose-Headers: ETag, X-RateLimit-Limit, X-RateLimit-Remaining, X-RateLimit-Reset, Retry-After, Content-Length, Content-Range
    ETag: 8e6292c3d9056c0d08bd7f939021844e
    Cache-Control: public, max-age=120
    X-Cache: Miss from cloudfront
    Via: 1.1 a36403421b18ef7385d5575765e6c415.cloudfront.net (CloudFront)
    X-Amz-Cf-Pop: AMS54-C1
    X-Amz-Cf-Id: uvX6r9OzD6qbCkSbgRWS5KzdTds3kD9i8BuoyEeUBrmadLN3IkYFIQ==

{"page":1,"total_results":0,"total_pages":0,"results":[]}

4. no match

5. query imdb
    request
    Code:
    GET /suggests/s/Solo%20-%20%20A%20Star%20Wars%20Story.mkv.json HTTP/1.1
    User-Agent: Dalvik/2.1.0 (Linux; U; Android 7.1.1; ZIDOO_Z9S Build/N9F27C)
    Host: v2.sg.media-imdb.com
    Connection: Keep-Alive

response
    Code:
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Content-Type: application/javascript
    Content-Length: 624
    Server: Server
    Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 12:37:59 GMT
    x-amz-rid: D9WXBCVTJB14M2VDKGWT
    x-amzn-RequestId: 1211091c-5221-457b-b5b5-7c73d3c36556
    Content-Encoding: gzip
    Link: </schemas/json/response/imdb/api/search/suggestion/response.js>; rel="describedby"
    Via: 1.1 e7e7960d7731a7583cedd8f1ff1aca38.cloudfront.net (CloudFront), 1.1 4445c4223f8c2460ef5d29a08d1cc6ad.cloudfront.net (CloudFront)
    X-Amz-Cf-Pop: FRA6-C1
    Vary: Accept-Encoding
    X-Cache: Miss from cloudfront
    X-Amz-Cf-Pop: AMS54-C1
    X-Amz-Cf-Id: cyjXC9d8tfts420whQo8DSk594I6Fdsirm-HYckqTo8CEkvras28cA==

imdb$Solo_-__A_Star_Wars_Story.mkv({"v":1,"q":"Solo_-__A_Star_Wars_Story.mkv","d":[{"l":"Solo: A Star Wars Story","id":"tt3778644","s":"Alden Ehrenreich, Woody Harrelson","y":2018,"q":"feature","vt":38,"i":["https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOTM2NTI3NTc3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzM1OTQyNTM@._V1_.jpg",1382,2048],"v":[{"l":"Official Trailer","id":"vi1229043737","s":"1:29","i":["https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOGI2NGY3NmMtNGY5NC00ODZlLTk1ODUtOTNhNWRkY2NiNTkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRodW1ibmFpbC1pbml0aWFsaXplcg@@._V1_.jpg",1920,802]},{"l":"Comic-Con@Home 2020 Top Moments","id":"vi3716070937","s":"3:36","i":["https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOGU4ZmI2ZjUtZmRiOS00YWQ5LWI3NTktZjA3ZTNhYWMxNzVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQWFsZWxvZw@@._V1_.jpg",1920,1080]},{"l":"Becoming Solo Featurette","id":"vi4267358233","s":"2:07","i":["https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNTMyZjhkMmYtYTU2YS00MTgyLTljNGMtNGM3YjFkYWJiZmZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRodW1ibmFpbC1pbml0aWFsaXplcg@@._V1_.jpg",1920,1080]}]},{"l":"Live from the Red Carpet of Solo: A Star Wars Story!","id":"tt10121046","s":"Anthony Carboni, David W. Collins","y":2018,"q":"TV special"}]})

6. finally some info about actors and images

I took a deeper look with Postman to check themoviedb API and found this differences:

request from Home Theater
    https://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?language=de-DE&query=Solo+-++A+Star+Wars+Story.mkv
    Code:
    {
        "page": 1,
        "total_results": 0,
        "total_pages": 0,
        "results": []
    }

my request with Postman
    https://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?language=de-DE&query=Solo - A Star Wars Story
    Code:
    {
        "page": 1,
        "total_results": 1,
        "total_pages": 1,
        "results": [
            {
                "popularity": 51.067,
                "vote_count": 5716,
                "video": false,
                "poster_path": "/5oI4V64EJCBWGPdaFVkwpBvhKSX.jpg",
                "id": 348350,
                "adult": false,
                "backdrop_path": "/7LZ0K4FsALrt7OeNIGOVLNuKQRU.jpg",
                "original_language": "en",
                "original_title": "Solo: A Star Wars Story",
                "genre_ids": [
                ],
                "title": "Solo: A Star Wars Story",
                "vote_average": 6.6,
                "overview": "Im Mittelpunkt steht der junge Schmuggler Han Solo dessen erstes großes Abenteuer gezeigt wird. Solo ist von der Flugakademie geworfen worden, weil er seinen eigenen Kopf hat – eine Eigenschaft, die er auch anschließend nicht verliert. Sein Mentor, der zwielichtige Gangster Tobias Beckett, schickt ihn auf eine wichtige Mission. Begleitet wird Solo unter anderem von seinem neuen, treuen Freund Chewbacca, von Qi’Ra die ihn kennt wie kein anderer – und von Lando Calrissian",
                "release_date": "2018-05-15"
            }
        ]
    }

So I guess it's clearly something Zidoo has to fix ASAP in Home Theater.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
  2. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

I've never seen the point of a Poster Wall - the only reason I can see the use for it is if you are in a hurry and want to play the title with one, possibly two clicks of the remote. Yes it looks nice and yes if you have children it makes some sense, I suppose, assuming you have the parental guidance sorted :) But I much prefer a file listing just one possibly 2 clicks more.

I'd like Zidoo to release the new firmware asap now so we can get to grips with the more urgent fixes associated with the VS10 engine, which I assume the new SOC wanted to bring to the table and set these media players apart from the rest of the market. New Soc = new technology = more bugs = PATIENCE.

@OlivierQC - your posts are far far too unecessary - do you really need to post a "Warning" in this forum? You come across as one angry person. There are so many helpful members on here that devote loads of their own time to helping others. They don't need your anger, they don't work for Zidoo. Please take your anger away or moderate your posts.

3. McBluna

@rozel Just my guess but I'd say a broken scrapper is a problem for the majority of the Zidoo owners and the VS10 stuff not.

4. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

That's a fair point (one I don't agree with) but why do you think that is? Why is the Poster Wall so important?

5. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

I didn't say they were useless, I simply said I didn't agree about the focus on the Poster Wall and his "angry" outbursts

6. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello McBluna,

Thank you for the explanation, i will share this with the French forum.

And we'll see if the Mirror team can fix it...

See you

7. OlivierQC

Hi,

As already said to Zidoo last week, I will wait for the next FW to update my threads with my new opinion concerning this box.

See you

8. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Even for the previous generation (Z10 in my case), HT4.0 is a no go for the scrape of TV Series. I have flashed my Zidoo to go back to the previous firmware with HT3.0 and miracle, the scan of my TV series is back to perfect. However, the scan of the movies is really not great with one or the other (in my language: french) and, as explained by Olivier, french users also has the same issue with the last Zidoo players generation. My 2 cents. ;)

PS: McBluna, thanks a lot for all what you do for the community. :)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  9. McBluna

How do you do this for eg music videos?

10. OlivierQC

Hello McBluna,

What is eg music videos ?

11. McBluna

Somekind of custom category. Not only Movies or TV Show, just something else like Concerts or Documentary.

12. McBluna

How do I attach a folder or source to a category?

Bertrum likes this.
  13. OlivierQC

I do not link a category to a folder, I simply create folders by category and I copy all my tv shows in the folder that has the name ''TV shows'' for example... as I did a few years ago on kodi to have a Disney, pixar, etc ... folder on the main kodi page with Aeon Nox

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  14. cappy1

cappy1 Member

Another example:
    Screenshot_20201109-192614.png

15. Bertrum

Bertrum Member

This is a good question McBluna.
    I have my Tv and Movies well set up, however I also have a large collection of BD, DVD and MKV Music Concerts and Video collections.
    I would like to create a Category for this (Perhaps eg 'Performance' from the above screen shots) and in this category add my sources of the Music collections.
    How can I achieve this?
    Regards :D

16. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

OliverQC
    Keep up the good work and informing people on inf etc
    And of course there are no signs of Anger in your posts
    Quite the opposite :)

Bertrum likes this.
  17. McBluna

From the Data Model of the HT app it's easy but I'm looking for a GUI solution. In case it's just not implemented I'll create a tool for it.

18. Bertrum

Bertrum Member

Thank You, That would be Awesome!
    What is the 'Data Model' of the HT app?
    Cheers

19. McBluna

I call it 'Database Model'. It's the structure of Home Theater SQLite DB. SQLite is not a real Database, because it doens't support foreign keys.

I've created this overview by analysing the database and the app.

Zidoo Poster App.png

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  20. OlivierQC