My Zidoo Z9X....

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by OlivierQC, Sep 7, 2020.

1. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Thank you Delucas ;)

DELUCAS likes this.
  2. OlivierQC

@McBluna,

At each of your interventions on the forum you impress me... A big thumbs.

See you

3. Choubs

Choubs New Member

Hi @OlivierQC

I tested on my Z1000 Pro (v6.0.46_G) with a Sony KD-65AF8 TV and a Denon AVR-X2400H AV amplifier a sample of the Midway movie in Dolby Vision Profile 8 in .mkv format made by a member and everything works perfectly :)

Edit : We tested the same file ;)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  4. Oldirtydog

Oldirtydog Member

Test all movie with DV and Dolby Atmos :D not 1,2 minutes only :)

5. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

SQL foreign key constraints introduced in SQLite version 3.6.19 (2009-10-14). Almost 11 years ago. Using foreign key constraints or not will not change Database Model(terms).
    Between nice analyzes of HT database, now need some to write tool to import from MySQL Kodi/ZDMC database.

6. Bertrum

Bertrum Member

ah Ha, Thank You for that.
    I think I will stick with the current GUI and continue along as an 'end user':cool:

7. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

With this one which has a Dolby Atmos track, you have to follow the DaMacFunkin procedure (special thank you to him and Ghostshadow) so as not to have the problem of desynchronization when using the Atmos track.

doesnt actually help at all when setting experimental on

Alita DV DA still stutters/loses audio synch after 5 mins........play same file as hdr10+ zero issues
    Justice league Flash Gorden Pitch Black same issue

plus as we have said a lot its NO good testing with 30 second videos sinces the stutter /audio synch issue only happens on full movies AND as ive seen everytime ,it occurs at chapter breaks

if you run a movie tilll it stutters and check its around a chapter break .....slide move forward a bit it starts back fully synched no stutters ,soon as it hits next chapter break ,it goes into stutter,audio out by 2 secs EVERY time

i posted all this like 2 weeks ago on my DV issue thread which has been lost in every other dv issue thread posted since :p

8. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

have same set on mine and all the normal stutters

Which method did you use to create the mkv for justice ,ill try again now ive got another 4 tera hdd and made some space

ive tried beta gamma and makemkv .53 methods and all either fail to make a working file/cant make a DV file/make dv file but zidoo reads as hdr/or makes dv file which looks plays great till stutter starts

9. OlivierQC

Hello,

Are you talking about a MKV DV profile 8.0 for Alita ?

What is certain is that GhostShadow saw the entire Justice League movie without glitch but it was in FW 0.35.

10. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

problem is ,going by the nfos above . those are just 350m short samples ...they work fine
    you always need to test on the full 40-60 gig plus movie files to test for the stutter audio synch issues

11. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

I have a 1080p tv but netflix force show hdr. and ı see a washed image so ı cant watch

Attached Files:

12. Blue Stinger

Blue Stinger Member

Zidoo Z9x: Test Game of Thr**** S02E01 DV mkv with the recommended settings. No success. The native Zidoo player freezes. No picture.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  13. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

The Mandolorean s02 epis in Dolby Vision/atmos have worked fine so far
    I know i tried to convert a GOT epi form full disc image and it failed horribly....might be because the makemkv/yuescope methods are for dv 7 and 8 varieties and tv epis from Disney ? are dv 5

mediainfo for Mando s02e01
    Video
    ID : 1
    Format : HEVC
    Format/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
    Format profile : Main 10@L5.2@Main
    HDR format : Dolby Vision, Version 1.0, dvhe.05.06, BL+RPU
    Codec ID : dvhe
    Codec ID/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding with Dolby Vision

im guessing they havent looked at a conversion for 5 - x yet

I sent you a link if you want to test a Dolby Vision epi of Mandolorean for testing purposes

14. Choubs

Choubs New Member

@cucnz For your example it's not an .mkv container but .mp4 so it's normal that it works.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  15. Blue Stinger

Blue Stinger Member

First of all THX for your reaction. I'll keep you informed! :)

16. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

Why netflix shows hdr on 1080p tv(non hdr tv)
    So it shows washed pictures. Non watchable

Attached Files:

17. OlivierQC

Hello,

Sory i have no idea, I do not use it.

18. kfpanda

kfpanda Member

i recently gor a m7702 in addition to my z9s. havent got round to do a A/B comparision, at first glance, z9s is a little sharper and m7702 is cleaner (less noise). color on the m7702 is richer but believe z9x has made some improvement on color.

19. LifaleX

LifaleX New Member

Thank you for the tip, but I failed to connect to my Zidoo from my notebook via the browser. Windows tool of net checking says that the device is available but doesn't respond.

20. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

Please double check that your browser don't switch to https. HTTP://<ip>:9528
    Devices with OpenWRT should work with HTTP://openwrt:9528
    Screenshot_20201119-110715_Firefox.jpg