Zidoo Z1000 Pro remote control

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Sharpik, Mar 8, 2021.

1. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello,

Here is my experience,

the batteries with my V8 work several months without problems except if the lighting of the keys is used vert very often, for my part I had to change them 2 or 3 times in a little more than 2 years.

It is reactive, solid (my young children use it and don't pay attention to it) and despite the size of the remote they manage to use it very well.

When the batteries are low, they are less reactive and give the impression that the keys are faulty because you have to press several times for it to work.

I have a v9 remote but without the zidoo logo on it and it's in a drawer and I don't use it.

Everyone has different tastes.

See you

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

True enough, but I'm a tight arse and rarely use paid apps :)

3. Markswift2003

Sorry - that's a typo on my part :)

In my head I was talking about v6.1.05 and v6.1.05_G.

So I just tried it on my test board and yes, v6.1.05_G is available and yes, it will flash over v6.1.05 (or earlier).

But as previously stated, you will have to register the box as detailed here:

Zidoo Z1000 Pro remote control

darkeyes909 likes this.
  4. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Thanks - I'll be on it tomorrow

5. Markswift2003

Also tested reverting to the non-G version and that works fine too.

6. Media Freak

Media Freak New Member

I’m having the opposite problem. My light wont turn on when I press the light button. I have a completely dark home theatre so I really need my remotes’ lights to work. This worked for the first 2 weeks I had my Zidoo and now it doesn’t. Any ideas?

edit: when I saw that long pressing the light button turns it off, I tried long pressing it to see if it turns it on
    and no dice.