zidoo Z10 pro audio problems

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by snako79, Feb 6, 2022.

1. snako79

snako79 New Member

hello, I have had the zidoo Z10Pro for a few months, and it works really well, before I used an X9S and I was already very happy, but I have encountered a problem with the sound, I have it connected to an AV receiver, and with the X9S no I had no problem, but in this one, when I put the pause, when I resume playback for 10-15 seconds, there is no sound, it takes a long time to recover the sound, and it also happens to me, when the video is ending, when it has about 30 left seconds to finish playback, it runs out of sound, it has happened to me with different types of sound, DD, DTS, DTS HD, Atmos....
    Does anyone else happen to you? Is this normal for this model to happen?
    I have it updated to the latest official version, I tried a beta, but the same thing happened, and I returned to the official version

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

No, that's not normal at all - there is a delay as the HDMI syncs when bitstream audio starts - generally about 3s but 10-15 seconds and the running out thing is definitely not normal - that suggests a file issue...

Do you have "HDMI Audio" set to RAW or Auto? - I would suggest trying RAW. Also try "Passthrough Amp compatibility mode" in Audio settings.

JosephB. likes this.
  3. snako79

snako79 New Member

yes, I have it configured in raw and passthrough mode, I have an Onkyo TX-RZ720, with the X9S it works perfectly

I have deactivated the passthrough amp compatibility, and now it works perfectly, thanks for the information, now it works fine, it was not what you said, but it has helped me to find the problem

JosephB. likes this.