Zidoo X9S - Improvement suggestions

Discussion in 'General Development' started by napalmz, Oct 10, 2016.

1. napalmz

napalmz New Member

These are just some suggestions I would like to see implemented.
    Some of which I have seen on other devices.

• option (enable/disable) HDMI-IN passthrough (video & audio) when the unit is turned off
    • option (enable/disable) automatic merging of ts files from one recording session to mp4 or mkv (whichever is most suitable)
    • default media player should play relevant ts files in succession
    • rew/fwd current recording (up to last recorded time minus ie. 10 sec tare)
    • develop kodi/xbmc plugin to record video/audio & save to default record folder .. plugin & not just for ZBMC so it works with newer Kodi versions
    Regards.

2. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

ask this things in x9s forum - there they will be read :)

3. napalmz

napalmz New Member

I figured the development thread was possibly more suitable but not sure.
    It has been done.

4. Miklos Farkas

Miklos Farkas New Member

I have a Zidoo X8, and I would like to ask for some features if it's possible to develop into the next firmware levels. I think would be beneficial for other products as well of course.

- Have an option for external subtitle first. When I'm playing for example an mkv file, and there is a built in subtitle with english language, I have to select every time the external subtitle for my local language.
    - When looking at video, jump to the percentage with the number buttons of the remote control. For example I'm watching a video, and if I press button 3 on the remot contol, then it should jump to 30% of the video. 1 - 10%, 2 - 20%, 3 - 30%, etc...

Thank you very much.