Zidoo X9S can not upgrade new firmware v.2.1.45, it shown "Not Enough Space for Upgrade"

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by suthi, Apr 17, 2022.

1. suthi

suthi New Member

I already uninstall many apps but still have this problem. How can I solved this problem ?
    I upgrade by USB thumbdrive. Thumdrive is FAT(32) .

2. ludojackson

ludojackson New Member

J'ai le même message d'erreur lors de la mise à jour.

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Presumably you have a load of unwanted data on the local flash - if you're not comfortable identifying and deleting it, it might be worth a factory reset.

If you backup your HT data first, it shouldn't be a huge job.

4. suthi

suthi New Member

Thank you very much for your advice. I would like to ask you more information, how to identify the unwanted data where is the location of them.

5. Markswift2003

If you're not familiar with Android file structures I really think the best idea is a factory reset.

The X9S has 16GB of eMMC storage which should be plenty for normal operation so either there are a LOT of small files floating about or a few big ones - either way, a factory reset is always good to clear any junk out.

As I say, take a backup of your HT data and take note of settings so you can get back to where you were.

6. suthi

suthi New Member

Would you mind to tell me how to backup HT data before factory reset ? Thank you very much for your help.

7. suthi

suthi New Member

Thank you. I already found the backup method.

8. ludojackson

ludojackson New Member

it worked fine. thank you

9. Markswift2003

Great :)