Confirmed zidoo x20 pro 開機顯示LOGO後黑屏無反應

Discussion in '中文讨论区' started by bullx, Sep 4, 2021.

1. bullx

bullx New Member

,無任何畫面出現,怎麼回事?求助!

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Try pressing the Resolution button on the remote control a few times.

3. bullx

bullx New Member

I tried to switch the resolution setting from 1080P to 4k by pressed resolution button. But it is not work. While turns on X20 Pro, the screen is black; and idle for a while, the screensaver is still workable.

4. Markswift2003

Can you set 1080p with the resolution button?

5. bullx

bullx New Member

Thank you. I set the resolution 1080P by pressed resolution button. The screen is still black. My monitor is Sony A8H full compatible to 1080P and 4k.

6. Markswift2003

If the screen is black, how do you know you have set 1080p using the resolution button?

If you keep pressing the button to cycle through several resolutions, do any of them work?

7. bullx

bullx New Member

Thank you. I know the resolution setting because it is shown in front panel of X20 Pro. I tried yo keep pressing the button to cycle through several resolutions (1080P and 4K), all do not work. But screensaver is workable. So strange. Besides. bluetooth mouse cursor also can show.

8. Markswift2003

9. bullx

bullx New Member

Hi Marlswift2003,
    Thank you for reset information. I did it, X20 Pro works normal. I will try to update the latest firmware and update the status. Thank you

Markswift2003 likes this.
  10. Markswift2003

Fantastic! Great news :)

11. bullx

bullx New Member

Can you have GMS (google play) in X20 Pro? Thank you

12. Markswift2003

I think you can install the apk on the older boxes - I've never tried though.

13. bullx

bullx New Member

Hi Markswift, Thank you for help. Base on my tried, the issue may be from google cloud program. Before without screen, I operated google cloud and played mp4 file. fyi