Zidoo X10...Review... FW2.0.15

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by OlivierQC, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

Indeed it sucks! The Atmos audio track is very shy and no "object effect" is perceived. The best is John Williams' sound track. I don't understand how it gets a 5 in the blu-ray.com for both PQ and sound!

2. zarathoestra

zarathoestra Active Member

Marketing , marketing and marketing that's the only answer !! The franchise is as dead as it can be, just for the money grabbers in Tinseltown ! May the empire strikes backs;)

3. Kevinicus

Kevinicus New Member

Is there a guide to Home Theater 2.0 (and the x10 in general)?

It is not matching most of my movies, making crazy matches on some, and only letting me change images for titles in a collection (which are being created for single movies sometimes). It is definitely no Zappiti with ease of use.

Also, is there an easy way to install apks? Navigation seems pretty limited without a mouse.

4. videobruce

videobruce Member

This is still running Android 6?? I thought I read a post somewhere that it was v7.

If so, why not v7?

5. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

We are still on Android 6.1 we may go Android 7.1 but no deff official news yet .

But with a certain box maker that has it may push us to go sooner than later .

6. videobruce

videobruce Member

HiMedia has it in their Q10 equivalent (w/ the lousy RF remote with many missing functions).
    Wasn't some function/features removed in v7?

7. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  8. OlivierQC

Hi all,

i have a problem with HT 2.0 v1.3.7, we are several people to have this problem on French forum.

At each boot of the box I lose the path of my external HDD that are connected to the USB port of the box,

for now i have removed v1.3.7 and install version 1.3.0 which does not have this problem,

[​IMG]

so I guess the problem comes from version 1.3.7 of HT 2.0

-------------------

I had fun trying new wallpaper the last week, I used photoshop to change the blur and brightness and see what it looks like

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-----------------

I do not have many serie tv for testing but for now no problem, HT 2.0 has no problem to find the right information and without having to rename the episodes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

see you

9. DELUCAS

OlivierQC have you tried Try 1.4.1 yet ?

10. OlivierQC

Hello Delucas,

the HT 2.0 V1.4.1 ?

11. DELUCAS

Correct it lists 1.4.2 but comes out as v1.4.1
    Its on my thread a page back with link .

12. OlivierQC

Ok thanks Delucas

13. zarathoestra

No improvement there with 1.4.2 between episodes you only have a black screen and more mismatches means worse scraper :(

14. hifikid80

hifikid80 Member

is it possible to remove some of those big square icons from the desktop ? and what are those two small arrows on the icons?

15. OlivierQC

16. OlivierQC

hi all,

new option available with HT 2.0 to change the wallpaper.

[​IMG]

it's nice to be able to customize our HT 2.0, here is a wallpaper that I found on a website :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

see you

Fritz_101 likes this.
  17. zarathoestra

18. OlivierQC

this is the zidoo's interface with a zappiti wallpaper ;)

and if the interface look like that of zappiti, it's a pure coincidence.

19. zarathoestra

Seems the zap had a new firmware update with a new video player time for the zidoo team to react and crush them once and for-all:D

20. DELUCAS

With now soon to be Three Big players on the market all sharing the same chipset it will only help us all and get often updates and additional tweaks wether it be a curtain back drop ;)
    Id welcome it .
    We must be due a firmware soon as its been a while now just hope they add Bit rate inf Display Live Inf :

zarathoestra likes this.