Zidoo X1 II - Wireless keyboard enter key not working

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X1 II' started by Jon7sky, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Jon7sky

Jon7sky New Member

I got my new Zidoo X1 II yesterday, and although it works OK with a wired keyboard and mouse, when I use it with a Logitech K400 wireless keyboard, the enter key seems to be doing something, but not what it's supposed to be doing. This keyboard works just fine on all my other Android TV boxes. Ideas?

2. jamil

jamil Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

hi, Jon7sky,
    Logitech K400 wireless keyboard "Enter" key doesn't work right on Any user interface?or some app?
    and the X6 box is fine?
    thanks.

3. Jon7sky

Jon7sky New Member

I don't know anything about the X6 box. But on the X1 II, the enter key does not work right on any app. I played around with it more, and it seems to have something to do with where the mouse pointer is. For example, in the launcher, if I bring up the list of apps and use the trackpad to point to app A, but then use the cursor keys to select app B, when I press enter, app A gets launched instead of the one that's highlighted, which is B. I have the Logitech K400 and K400 plus, and they both misbehave this way. Both keyboards work fine on all my other Android boxes.

4. jamil

jamil Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

can you install this app "keytest.apk",tell me the num.
    such as--->open this app,and when you "back" key,it show the num. thank you
    upload_2016-4-6_11-7-11.png

Attached Files:

5. Jon7sky

Jon7sky New Member

On the Zidoo X1 II:
    With a keyboard that behaves properly, pressing enter says "Toast66".
    With my Logitech K400, pressing enter doesn't say anything, but it does highlight the menu button in the top right corner.

On another Android box that has no problem with the K400 (It's an M8S+ box):
    Pressing enter on the K400 keyboard says "Toast66".

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  6. Jon7sky

Jon7sky New Member

7. Adl

Adl Member

Logitech K400 has issue with keys in android or smart tv.
    I have one that i don't use. I use mini keyboard with airmouse and it working perfect.

8. user689

user689 New Member

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue with my K830 logitech keyboard. Was wondering if you got any solution for this. Thank you.