Zidoo TEAM HELP! Problems after latest firmware 1.0.20!

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by ZidooNL, Jan 24, 2018.

1. ZidooNL

ZidooNL New Member

I had Some problems with 1.013 so I thought maybe the upgrade to 1.020 Will be better. Now I’m stuck with two boxes that don’t work properly. Is there anyway to downgrade? Because the old firmware was better.

Problems after upgrading:

Problem 1,
    Googleplay search doesn’t show all searched apps. But if you search via webbrowser the app link will take you to playstore to download it.
    (Did the deleting cache thing)

Problem 2,
    After video ends error pops-up asking to wait or exit.

Problem 3,
    Sound delay issues in Some apps and video’s

Problem 4,
    When searching in webbrowser Google search bar it doesn’t show what i’m Typing.

Problem 5,
    Remote controle seems slower then before and volume controle is lacking

Are you Team Zidoo working to solve any of these issues? If so, when can we expect a new upgrade?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  2. Problem 6 Happy cast app not work .....

3. Mirko

Mirko New Member

problem 7 Netflix android tv don't work

4. panos

panos New Member

when the standard version of the new software comes out

5. Mike Kay

Mike Kay Member

Hi
    Problem 4 i got around by using firefox...... HTH.

(now i just need to figure out how to remove the giant chrome button and replace with a firefox one in my top row of apps)

6. JimF

JimF New Member

Problem 3,
    Sound delay issues in Some apps and video’s

I agree

Problem 4,
    When searching in webbrowser Google search bar it doesn’t show what i’m Typing.

I agree - typed characters don't appear in the search bar until search is activated

7. kaneda79

kaneda79 Member

Anybody is having problems with Google Play Store not starting because of incompatible version?

8. JimF

JimF New Member

Yes, same deal. I performed the actions in the on screen popup - go to settings, apps, Google Play, uninstall updates, then open Google Play - if you click on Categories, all available apps should then be accessible.

Mike Kay likes this.
  9. kaneda79

kaneda79 Member

Problem 7.1 everyone of us deals with the buggy Netflix audio, not starting with the video and requiring to input some of the Netflix interface buttons to hear it, all the time a new video starts.
    Well, there is something more. Uninstalling and reinstalling the netflix app through the button embedded in Zidoo Ui, this solution is working no more! To hear sound again is necessary to hit the task manager button on the H6 Pro remote control, then select Netflix back from task manager. I don't know if the workaround works with other remotes too.

You know wath is annoying? Is that we have not just to deal with the problems due to a not optimized firmware, but with the resulting problems too.

UPDATE= Netflix audio issue doesn't show connecting the box to my soundbar through bluetooth!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018