Zidoo Neo X (closed)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by OlivierQC, Sep 9, 2019.

1. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

So @OlivierQC and @Nice Monkey , may I ask whether you'd slot this box in the "High End" or the "HiFi" category?

2. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello Rozel,

That's a good question, I wonder too.

3. OlivierQC

About the RAM and as it is not indicated anywhere on the page of the Neo X and that they do not answer our questions on this subject, we can strongly suppose that it is 2gb of RAM and maybe 32gb of flash memory...

For me it has the mainboard of the models below the uhd3000.

4. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

What a complete load of utter tosh! So Zidoo ranks the Z1000 Pro alongside that of the Neo X and the UHD3000 as a HiFi model. The Black Gui and BT Remote don't cut it @Nice Monkey. Admit it now, you're backed into a corner with your classifications and as I've said before you are making it up as you go along! I do not think Zidoo themselves would agree with you as from a sales/marketing perspective your classifications make no sense at all.

5. OlivierQC

I may be wrong but I would say that the most balanced model at Zidoo is the UHD3000 ?

6. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

With all the issues with the UHD3000 you really think so? From a performance perspective I'd say the Z1000 Pro is the most balanced. The point is as fast as Zidoo brings out new models, they are not perfecting the firmwares, relying instead on people like us in these forums to do the testing for them. Not sure this is the right way to go. But Classification of the Zidoo models is a joke and it seems @Nice Monkey is flying the flag with this. I'm simply saying until you get the performance right with all models you cannot classify. My interest is with the Z1000 Pro and as I've said on several occasions, I'll be mad if so so called HiFi models go a different way than the High End ones. I'm happy with the performance of my Zidoo - very.

7. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

And how the devil do you place models in 2 categories and get away with this with prospective customers! What a joke and we now have this written down

@mirror - may I ask where you stand on all this please?

8. OlivierQC

@rozel, when I say more balanced, I mean its dual hdmi output, the audiophile part which is of quality (they got the awarded MQA certification officially), the amount of RAM memory, etc...

For the Z1000 PRO, if I can make a remark, it simply lacks a double hdmi output to be fully linked to the ''PRO'' range... it would have been a UHD3000 without the audiophile part.

The ''PRO'' range at Zidoo is as Nice monkey says, the ''Hi-Fi'' format of the chassis, the black color, the v8 remote and ''better quality'' components.

@Nice Monkey, yes you are right about the Neo X, it is older than the Z9X etc...

As Nice Monkey says, the Neo X is Audiophile oriented and apart from the rest of the range and aesthetically since the first pictures of the Neo X a long time ago, it has always been a copy of Sony HAP-S1 for me.

Audiophile range (?) and all the knowledge of zidoo (flagship?) and the term ''Neo'' can also mean ''New and maybe Renewal too)
    Neo X

PRO'' range
    UHD3000
    Z1000 PRO

X-Series or whatever
    Z10 PRO
    Z9X

Important:
    We must not forget that Zidoo tries to offer the best quality/price ratio and must make choices and I think that currently, it is doing well.

fedofed likes this.
  9. OlivierQC

Hello,

Unless I am mistaken, there is a choice of 2 Themes (White or dark) for the Oled screen.

These are nice little details

[​IMG]

--------------

Add specs in the 1st message

See you soon

10. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Reminds me of a washing machine add

11. OlivierQC

LoL...Sometimes we wonder if the bosses at Zidoo validate or not this kind of thing...

DELUCAS likes this.
  12. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Does look funny
    Good job we keep them on there toes
    Ha

13. OlivierQC

Last edited: May 30, 2021
    gymnos likes this.