Zidoo media players and Kodi Matrix

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by varadero xl1000v, Mar 3, 2022.

1. varadero xl1000v

varadero xl1000v New Member

I would like to express my concern here: I'm absolutely interested in the Kodi / Real Debrid streaming service.

Today I play this streaming service from tv (KD 65 "AF 8 Oled), with the application I installed from the Google play store. It plays very well, but unfortunately it can not play files larger than 40 GB.

I would like to buy a device that can easily play files up to 100 GB, and supports all modern video and audio formats.I thought that the devices Zidoo UHD 3000 4K, and Zidoo Neo s.What I do not know is:

1. If the Zidoo UHD 3000 4K processor or Zidoo Neo s processor can handle 80, 90, 100 GB movie streaming files,

2. If they can play HDR properly.

I have some doubts about the above, judging by a Zidoo X-10 I have. It can play files up to 50 GB and HDR does not play it properly (blurred image).

What makes me think of buying one of the 2 expensive Zidoo devices is that I am also interested in playing streaming music (tidal, qobuz, spotify). But first I am interested in the image.

The TV I have is the Sony KD 65 "AF 8 Oled tv, which covers all modern image formats. I would like the device I will supply to be of the same quality and capabilities ...